Traces of Mediafire

Welcome on the traces mediafire Support Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Traces of Mediafire

Welcome on the traces mediafire Support Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Traces of Mediafire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum ini masih dalam tahap pengembangan....enjoy..!!!

Kaspersky PURE 9.0.0.192

Ady'slengean
    Ady'slengean
    Admin

Jumlah posting : 356
    Lokasi : Banda Aceh

Kaspersky PURE 9.0.0.192 Empty Kaspersky PURE 9.0.0.192

Post by Ady'slengean Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:09 am

Kaspersky PURE 9.0.0.192 Pure_eng_big

Kaspersky PURE far exceeds regular PC protection. It renders your PC highly immune to cyber threats of any kind. You can trust Kaspersky PURE to protect the integrity and privacy of all your digital assets. Kaspersky PURE keeps your computer in pristine condition and gives you complete peace of mind.

A new program from Kaspersky is always an event to look forward to - it's a company that rarely disappoints. Kaspersky PURE is the latest offering; an amazingly complete anti-virus solution that aims to protect almost every aspect of the user's online and offline life.

The Kaspersky PURE interface isn't very slick, but it is easy-to-use and very accessible. It's divided into 7 areas. My Computer Protection (the antivirus), My Backup and My Parental Control make up the main three, with My System Tune-Up, My Encryption, My Virtual Keyboard and My Password Manager bringing up the rear.

There is an awful lot to Kaspersky PURE, but all of it is well-explained and simple to figure out. Almost all of the features have a wizard, and there are two levels of control available, one for people who would prefer minimal interaction and another for those who want more control.

The Kaspersky PURE settings menu is ample and has some great features that make using the program a pleasure. The best of them include a gaming mode, folder encryption and some of the most comprehensive parental control elements I have ever seen.

Unfortunately, there is a price to pay for this excellence. Kaspersky PURE is extremely resource-hungry, and will all but paralyze a less powerful computer. The installation process is long and drawn-out, and the scans take a very long time. Ultimately, prospective users will need to take a long look at Kaspersky PURE before deciding if their computer - and patience - has what it takes to make the most of an excellent security program.

Download
    Kaspersky PURE 9.0.0.192 Trial From Kaspersky Lab
    Kaspersky PURE Crack Until 2025 | 2.66 Mb

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:49 pm